Our music programs are designed to actively share music and rhythms with other groups from around the world. These may be in the form of choir, band, or orchestra rehearsals, performances, workshops, and/or exchange programs with musicians and people from other cultures.
ViVamonos provides the tools, resources, and assistance for completing a music virtual experience. Here are some of the benefits we offer:
- Music exchange performances with choirs or music groups from other cultures
- Connect with renown local directors, composers, and music artists
- Custom-tailored music workshops: Afro-Caribbean, Native American, etc
- Technology assistance in editing rehearsal, voice recordings, video, and performance.
- Resources and marketing tools in order to promote virtual or physical presentations or concerts in venues such as churches, conferences, open squares, or remote villages around the world.
- Showcase virtual performance to a foreign school, community or location.
Each ViMusic session includes:
- ✅ Live professional local music director or conductor
- ✅ Your Immersion host for extra support
- ✅ Performance editing: we’ll take care of creating the video and audio of everyone’s voices into one or multiple songs
- ✅ Pre-session preparation: includes tools, and materials needed
- ✅ Structured, engaging & interactive approach
- ✅ Q&A opportunities
- ✅ Post- session activities: workshops, music & travel opportunities
- ✅ Private, safe and secured connection
Puerto Rico (in English or Spanish)
- Puerto Rican Danza: Learn about the origins of our “danza” and come out dancing one song with our local instructor
- Puerto Rican Global Music Industry: What makes Puerto Rican music so popular throughout the world? Find out reasons why this tiny island has produced such famous singers over the last 50 years.
- Music evolution in Puerto Rico: Discover Puerto Rican dance style evolution from 16th century to today.
Q&A with Conductors: Interact with renown music conductors from the US, Argentina, and/or Puerto Rico
Your choir or music group has the opportunity to virtually rehearse and perform through this interactive platform. We have a variety of performance options, such as:
- Zoom performance where one or multiple songs are recorded from each individual’s piece and put together into a video
- Musical performance exchange with a local choir, band, or music group
- Music without Borders: bring your music to underprivileged communities through recorded performances
- Afro-Boricua Bomba dance workshop – Discover the steps, history, sounds, and movements of the drums and voices that represent the soul of Puerto Rico.
- Puerto Rican dance styles from 16th century to today: a folkloric group from Puerto Rico will show us, live, the dance styles, outfits, facial/ body expressions, and moves from colonial Spain to today.
- Slave culture and music in Martinique – meet Vamonos’ most loved speaker, presenter, M/C, musician, and artist. Find out how music and mother earth played a key role in making life bearable in spite of slavery (available in French with English translation)
- Caribbean percussion workshop: Learn about Afro-Caribbean drums and rhythm in this introductory session on drumming.
- Salsa group lessons: Learn the key steps in this great team building workshop. Choose instructors from Puerto Rico, Miami, or Panama.