Be present and participate in a LIVE virtual tour led by the Vamonos Tours and their staff (local experts, certified guides). These tours, available in diverse destinations across the world, are a great tool for students, adults, and any travelers. Meet and explore destinations as you connect with locals LIVE. Choose multiple destinations even in one day.
Choose between a virtual or a live experience through iconic locations and/or activities. Participants are encouraged to interact, ask questions, and even try some of the locals’ favorite treats while on a tour. Each session includes two speakers, maps, historical importances, and relevant resources.
ViTours can be done in one or two real time interactive immersive options:
- Travel with G Maps – These are interactive virtual tours through Google Maps. This is a great tool to prepare groups for an upcoming trip. These tours are designed and led by Vamonos’ trained guides and/or teachers.
- LivExperiences – Discover fascinating LIVE locations and experiences with locals.
Each session may last 45, 60, or 90 minutes with small fun breaks. Each includes:
- ✅ Live local speakers who lead the tour
- ✅ Your Immersion host for extra support
- ✅ Pre-session preparation: includes tools, and materials needed
- ✅ Structured, engaging & interactive approach
- ✅ Q&A opportunities
- ✅ Post- session activities: workshops, music & travel opportunities
- ✅ Private, safe and secured connection
ViTrips by Destination
The following are available either via G Maps or through LivExperiences unless otherwise noted.
- A Fisherman’s Wildlife Encounters in the Caribbean (LivE only)
- UNESCO Heritage Sites: Las Fortalezas
- UNESCO’s San Juan National Historic Sites: El Morro and San Cristóbal
- El Viejo San Juan by a Sanjuanero
- The Historic Barrio of La Perla
- Bioluminescent Bays of Puerto Rico (Google maps only)
- Tropical Rainforest & Caves (G Maps only)
- Family-Owned Pineapple Plantation (LivE only)
- Venezuela (Canaima & Amazon) (LivE only)
- Embera Indigenous Tribe
- Kuna Yala Indigenous Tribe
- Crossing the Panama Canal
- Casco Antiguo – Panama City
- Family Farm: Wild life, Butterflies, & Chocolate (LivE only)
- Arenal: Volcanoes and Hot Springs
- Buenos Aires: Futbol & Colors
- Iguazu Waterfalls: Argentinian & Brazilian Perspectives
- Everglades and Mickosukee Indians
- Wynwood World: Arts and Murals
- Animal Rescue Mission: Meet Incredible Creatures (LivE only)
- UNESCO Heritage Sites
- The Five Misiones and The Alamo