Be present and participate in a LIVE virtual tour led by the Vamonos Tours and their staff (local experts, certified guides). These tours, available in diverse destinations across the world, are an excellent tool for students, adults, and any travelers. Meet and explore destinations as you connect with locals LIVE. Choose multiple destinations even in one day.
Choose between a virtual or a live experience through iconic locations and/or activities. Participants are encouraged to interact and ask questions. Each session includes two speakers, maps, historical importances, and relevant resources.
Vitrips are done with many interactive immersive tools:
- Travel with G Maps – These are interactive virtual tours through Google Maps. This is a great tool to prepare groups for an upcoming trip. These tours are designed and led by Vamonos’ trained guides and teachers.
If there is something in particular you want and don’t see listed here, contact us to create a customized experience for your group.
Each workshop includes:
- ✅ Live local speakers who lead the tour
- ✅ Your immersion host for extra support
- ✅ Pre-session preparation: includes tools, and materials needed
- ✅ Structured, engaging and interactive approach
- ✅ Q&A opportunities
- ✅ Post- session activities: workshops, music and travel opportunities
- ✅ Private, safe and secured connection
ViTrips by Destination
Experiences by Country:
A Fisherman’s Caribbean Sea Creatures
UNESCO’s San Juan National Historic Sites: El Morro and San Cristóbal
Historical Walk: Insiders Old San Juan
Bioluminescent Bays of Puerto Rico
Tropica Rainforest & Caves
Family-Owned Pineapple Plantation
Venezuela (Canaima & Amazon) (LivE only)
Iguazu Waterfalls: Argentinian & Brazilian Perspectives
Embera Indigenous Tribe
Kuna Yala Indigenous Tribe
Crossing the Panama Canal
Casco Antiguo – Panama City
Forest Farm: Wild life, Butterflies, & Chocolate
Arenal: Volcanoes and Hot Springs
Everglades and Mickosukee Indians
Wynwood World: Arts and Murals
Animal Rescue Mission: Meet Incredible Creatures
Each session may last 45, 60, or 90 minutes with small fun breaks.