Our workshops and demonstrations are live and highly diverse. They range in topic anywhere from a salsa dance course to cooking lessons and beyond. They are offered in English, Spanish, French.
They are offered to small groups up to 8 participants or to live interactive audiences via webinars for larger groups. Sessions can be experienced at home, at school, or at any location with internet access.
Each workshop includes:
- ✅ Live local speakers who lead the workshop
- ✅ Your Immersion host for extra support
- ✅ Pre-session preparation: includes tools, and materials needed
- ✅ Structured, engaging & interactive approach
- ✅ Q&A opportunities
- ✅ Post- session activities: workshops, music & travel opportunities
- ✅ Private, safe and secured connection
Puerto Rican Dance Styles from 16th Century to Today
Afro-Boricua Bomba Dance Workshop
Salsa Group Lessons: Puerto Rican Instructor
Caribbean Percussion Workshop
Puerto Rican Danza
Puerto Rican Empanadillas
Boxing Workout and Background
Cacao-Making in Costa Rica
Gallo Pinto for Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
Don’t Stir the Mate!
Salsa Group Lessons: Panama Instructor
Salsa Group Lessons: Miami Instructor
Creole Music, Dances, and Games
Accras de Morue 101
- Caribbean series
- Latino series
- USA series
- World’s Natural Wonders series
- Puerto Rico (BioBays, Caves & Forest)
- Venezuela (Canaima & Amazon)
- Costa Rica (Volcanoes and Fauna)
- Panama (San Blas Islands)
We also offer premium workshops that may include pre-shipped materials.