This virtual platform allows local students and educators to connect with other classrooms, students, and communities abroad. We pair up pen-pals in Latin America and Europe in Spanish, French, or English.
We thoroughly prepare teachers and schools well before their first session and provide key communication tools to facilitate the cultural exchange experience.
Each session includes:
- ✅ PenPal set-up at participating schools with students
- ✅ Your immersion host for extra support
- ✅ Pre-session preparation: includes tools, and materials needed
- ✅ Structured, engaging and interactive approach
- ✅ Q&A opportunities
- ✅ Post- session activities: workshops, music and travel opportunities
- ✅ Private, safe and secured connection
PenPal sessions are available for students in 5th to 12th grade. ViClassroom is exclusive for registered educational institutions. If you are interested in participating or in being part of any of our programs, register your school or institution with us to begin using these features.
Schools, universities, and educational institutions can become ViVamonos Partners. This partnership allows you to participate in our PenPal program with other registered institutions.
Registered institutions have access to search and connect with other schools domestically and internationally who are interested in collaborating in a PenPal program. Our goal is to enhance students’ cultural awareness by connecting them with students from around the world using safe, fast, and reliable communication means.
- Go to our Request More Information page
- Enter the required data
- Under “Additional Information,” let us know you’d like to register as a ViClassroom PenPal Program Partner